The Jersey Funds Association has updated its briefing note on the types of Jersey fund structures.
The helpful guidance note is available below and provides a succinct overview for those new to Jersey's fund offering.
Pinel Advocates has highly-experienced professionals, able to provide a high quality, competitive service in the following areas of investment funds business:-
- Establishment of all types of Jersey investment funds: Expert, Listed, Very Private
- The various vehicles used such as companies, unit trusts, limited partnerships of cell companies
- Application to and authorisation by the Jersey regulator, the Jersey Financial Services Commission ("JFSC")
- Private investment structures
- Reorganisation and restructuring of fund structures
- Appointment and removal of fund service providers and advisors
- Disputes between investors and the fund and/or fund service providers
- Migration of funds
- All regulatory issues, including investigations by the JFSC
- CISE and AIM listings