Pinel Advocates provides advice to trust companies, private clients, banks and other intermediaries on both the establishment of new and the maintenance of existing trusts and foundations.
Trusts and Foundations
Jersey trusts and foundations are popular with clients wishing to establish structures for asset protection, succession planning and tax efficiency.
Pinel Advocates can prepare and review all aspects of trust and foundation documentation and provide legal advice to beneficiaries, trustees, protectors, guardians and council members.
Pinel Advocates is pleased to offer advice on the establishment of unit trusts for property investment and tax planning purposes and benefits from a thorough knowledge of Pension and Employee Benefit Schemes.
- Documentation - preparing all legal documents relating to Jersey trusts and foundations
- Legal Advice - advising trustees, beneficiaries, protectors, guardians, and council members, in relation to their rights and responsibilities
- Unit Trusts - for property investment and tax planning purpose
- Pensions and Employee Benefit Schemes - RATS, QROPS, EBTs, EFRBS and other pension and employee incentive schemes
- Regulation - advising on regulatory issues relating to trusts and foundations
- Legal opinions - advice and opinions on transactions involving trusts and foundations